Back Pain Centers Of America Announces New Network Member Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.Press Release
Nov 17, 2015
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. helps patients with neck and back pain to find relief through minimally-invasive and non-invasive procedures
ATLANTA, GA – November 17, 2015 – Back Pain Centers of America (BPC), which connects people searching for solutions to their neck and back pain to find a reputable physician in their area, announces that Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. is the newest member of the Back Pain Centers’ network. Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. serves all of Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Manhattan areas. The organization has been serving New York since 1992.
“We are excited to be a part of the Back Pain Centers of America network,” says Mae Caime, R.N., Executive Director of Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. “This will allow more people to learn about our innovative spine practice and the most technologically advanced surgical procedures we offer such as laser, endoscopic, artificial disc replacement and regenerative medicine. Back Pain Centers of America helps to educate those who suffer from back and neck pain on symptoms, treatments and conditions and helps them to locate us to determine if they are a candidate for our procedures.”
“Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. has an outstanding medical team and staff,” says Brent Wheeler, President of Back Pain Centers of America. “We are delighted to have the four locations in our network to help people find relief from their debilitating neck and back pain.”
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. surgeons are pioneers in minimally invasive and laser surgery. Their surgeons train other physicians on new approved technologies. The surgical team is all board certified. A few accolades of team members supporting their leadership in spine care include:
- Castle-Connolly Top Doctor award for numerous years
- Leadership expertise in minimally invasive spine surgery and extensive experience in complex spinal disorders
- Leadership Complex spinal reconstruction for the treatment of degenerative disorders and deformities of the spine
- Leadership Expertise in microsurgery, fusion and non-fusion procedures
- Leadership Specialties in the treatment of athletic spine injuries
- Leadership Vast experience with the treatment of spinal disorders including herniation, stenosis, scoliosis and spinal cord compression
- Leadership One of the leading experts in managing the care and treatment of the pediatric scoliosis
- Leadership Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. physicians pioneered new intra-operative procedures to improve surgical safety
- Leadership Expertise in complex reconstructive spine surgery and disc replacement
About Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. offers comprehensive care and services including surgical procedures, interventional pain management, diagnostics, and educational programs. Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. has been serving New York since 1992. The team understands how debilitating back and neck disorders can be for patients. They also know that when it comes to treating these conditions, finding the treatment option that best meets each patient’s individual needs is perhaps the most important aspect to successfully alleviating or managing back and neck pain. Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. has four locations: Commack, Garden City, Manorville, and West Islip. For more information, go to www.lispine.com
About Back Pain Centers of America
Back Pain Centers of America (BPC) has helped people find safe, reliable relief for chronic pain since 2009. The call centers match patients searching for relief for neck and back pain to reputable, board-certified healthcare practices in their geographic area. BPC has the largest network of minimally-invasive spine centers in America. This service is free to patients. For more information for patients, please visit www.backpaincenters.com. For spine practices interested in joining the network, please visit www.backpaincentersofamerica.com. Also follow BPC on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
# # #
Quinton Thomas, Director of Physician Partnerships, Back Pain Centers of America, Quinton.Thomas@backpaincentersofamerica.com
Find Out if We Are Right for Your Practice